Toojays Meeting Room
Unit 86 Culley Court
Building Productive Relationships - 10th December 2010
Would you like to understand why people do what they do?
Would you like to:
- Learn how our personal values drive our behaviour?
- Understand what makes people tick and how to motivate, engage and influence them?
- Improve people management and interpersonal skills?
- Recognise conflict triggers, reduce workplace disputes and improve productivity?
- Improve the quality of your working and personal relationships?
- Have an enjoyable and insightful couple of hours, networking with other like-minded people?
Toojays is hosting a free three-hour seminar to anyone who would like to learn more about this behaviour analysis tool.
All attending delegates will receive:
- Strength Deployment Inventory Stadnard Edition Workbook
- A personal SDI profile showing their own "Motivational Value System"
- SDI Results Planner
- Personal Strengths A4 Guide
- Session Power Point hand-outs
- Exercise hand-outs
- Complimentary tea/coffee/mineral water
To reserve a place or find out more, contact Emma Wakeling
Please note that places are limited and in the event that you find yourself subsequently unable to attend, please do let us know in order that we may re-allocate your space to another person.Tags: emotional intelligence, SDI, relationship awareness workshop